Tuesday, July 9, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me!

i thought that most of you don't know me well enough, so i thought it would be fun to blog 50 random things about me, so you can all learn a little bit more about me! here we go...

1. suzanne is my middle name, not my last name.
2. my birthday is cctober 2nd, and i was born in 1999.
3. if you're quick at math, you would realize that I'm 13 years old.
4. i'm 5'4, which in my opinion is tall and i strongly dislike it.
5. my favorite colors are baby pink & baby blue.
6. i love floral prints with all of my heart.
7. i share a bedroom with my sister.
8. last summer my sister & i remodeled our bedroom and she did not approve of pink walls so i had to settle for blue, which was my second choice, but i was still disappointed.
9. ariana grande is my role model.
10. i have an unhealthy obsession with her.
11. i'm seeing ariana and others perform in concert in 24 days.
12. on march 29th, 2013, i met ariana with one of my best friends, gia.
13. i gave ari a cupcake painting when i met her and she said she would display it in her room. ♡
14. i love watching cartoons, and 'tom & jerry' is my very favorite.
15. i have seen every single episode of tom & jerry.
16. 'seventeen' & 'teen vogue' are my favorite magazines.
17. i love hello kitty so so so much.
18. i'm currently watching 'the little mermaid'!
19. i'm in love with lana del rae's music and her voice.
20. i love everything about passion pit and imagine dragons.
21. 'birdy' is my favorite cover artist. i often cry when i listen to her voice.
22. i have been playing tennis as a sport since i was seven years old.
23. most of my best friends don't go to school with me. i have three really close friends from school.
24. kalin and myles are just so amazing, and i'm also seeing them at the same concert in 24 days.
25. i have terrible eye sight.
26. i believe that i will be getting contacts sometime soon, if not later in the summer.
27. my dream college would be NYU. (New York University)
28. i plan on living in NYC when i'm older, but living on balboa island would be wonderful too.
29. My dream career would be singing professionally or doing something with music.
30. i've already planned out my entire dream house.
31. as you can tell, my favorite locations are NYC and balboa island.
32. god is my everything, and i would be nowhere without him.
33. ponderosa lodge is my favorite summer camp / second home. you have no idea how many wonderful friends i have met there.
34. i will actually be seeing one of my best friends from ponderosa this weekend. i am over the top excited, considering i haven't seen her since december-ish.
35. i'm an emotional mess.
36. i'm going into eighth grade this year, and i'm kind of scared.
37. i'm going on a vacation to hawaii at the end of my summer with my family.
38. i'm very blessed to be living the life I'm living.
39. i love simple, elegant and vintage / old fashioned things.
40. i own all 161 of judy garlands songs and old recordings. you can obviously tell that i love judy garland. ♡
41. my dad takes me to car shows often, and next month we're going to a very famous one in carmel.
42. i would love a 1960's rustic ford pickup truck or a baby pink cadillac convertible with huge fins on the sides.
43. my favorite restaurants are ruby's biner, the beach comer & lucille's smokehouse BBQ.
44. alice in wonderland has always been my favorite disney movie.
45. i love salted pretzels and cotton candy.
46. i have a wonderful family.
47. i was very excited when i hit one thousand followers on Instagram.
48. i love starbucks a lot.
49. my favorite animals are sloths.
50. the vow, we bought a zoo & the troposal are a few of my favorite films. there's just too many to choose from though!

i hope that most of learned some new things about me if you read this! if you would like to learn even more about me, follow these accounts below...

instagram:
@mollysuzannee

twitters:
personal: @beingmolly
ariana fan-page: @lovinari

always, molly

♡ XOXO ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment