Monday, September 9, 2013

Answers from Instagram! :)

Hello there, beautiful people!

Earlier on my personal Instagram account, (@DrunkOnCoffee), I posted a photo saying that if it got enough likes, I would create a blog post writing a few facts about me. After a while, I got the amount of likes that I asked for, so here are the promised 'facts' & other things.

10 random facts about me:

- Suzanne is my middle name, not my last.
- I am thirteen years old, and I will be turning fourteen on October 2nd.
- I have been playing tennis since I was seven years old.
- I go to a private school. (yes, we wear uniforms...)
- I started school Monday. (September 9th!)
- I have a younger brother named Michael (age 11) and we're really close.
- I also have a younger sister named Jillian (age 9) and we like to be CRAZY together.
- God is my everything.
- Ariana Grande is my inspiration.
- Singing is one of my favorite things to do, but I'm not very talented.

10 confessions:

- I was terrified to start school.
- I hate soda & pizza.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with gum.
- I'm terrible at confessions, haha.
- I have always wanted 10k on instagram, but let's get real...
- I look up to Ariana Grande in every single way.
- My instagram account was originally inspired by the lovely @ZoeyGoesRawr, but it sort of changed throughout time & now my photographs are more simplistic. (in my opinion...)
- I want to get a small tattoo when I'm older.
- I own a copious amount of lip products.
- I have never been in a relationship. (Makes sense, though!)

10 things that I do a lot:

- Drink coffee.
- Cry.
- Fangirl over Ariana Grande.
- Listen to music.
- Use emoticons on like every single text that I send.
- Talk to myself.
(Seriously, if you ever facetime me, you'll here me talking to myself all the time. haha.)
- Sing, even though I'm not good... At all.
- Eat food.
- Give people hugs.
- Daydream.

10 of my favorite foods:

- Macaroni & cheese.
- Cotten Candy.
- Salted Pretzels.
- Caesar Salad.
- Any type of Macaroon.
- Cupcakes.
- Pulled pork sandwiches.
- Blender waffles.
- Oreos.
- Bagels with cream cheese.

10 of my favorite songs:

- Ariana Grande's entire album, Yours Truly.
- Welcome Home - Radical Face
- Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
- Take A Walk - Passion Pit
- Relentless - Hillsong United
- Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rae
(The original... not the stupid radio version.)
- Life in technicolor ii - Colplay
- Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
- King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men
- Roar - Katy Perry

10 things that annoy me:

- When people text this face: XD
- When I forget what I was going to say.
- When people read my texts but don't reply.
- Getting prank calls.
- When people talk about me behind my back...
- When girls post selfies on Instagram and the captions are song lyrics.
- When I'm trying to sleep but my brain is like, "Hey, why don't we remember everything you've done wrong in life!"
- When people are looking at a picture on my camera roll & then they start flipping though all of my other photos.
- When people ask me for a shoutout on any social media site. No. Just, no.
- When a boy tells me that I'm pretty & then I find out that it was a dare.

10 things that make me happy:

- Watching Tom & Jerry on Saturday mornings.
- Getting random texts that say 'I love you' for no reason.
- Sloths.
- When my friends randomly send me pictures of sloths. (Seriously always makes my day.)
- Waking up to the beautiful sun outside my window.
- Going to old-fashioned car shows with my dad.
- Having movie nights with my friends.
- Drinking hot latte's.
- Giving people hugs!
- Knowing that God is with me through everything.

10 things i look for in a guy:

- He must have a good sense of humor.
- He shouldn't care about the way I look.
- He should never ignore my texts.
- He needs to be able to listen to all of my rants & give me good advice.
- He should never flirt with anyone else.
- Athleticism helps, hahaha.
- He needs to accept me for who I am.
- He needs to be a sweetheart.
- Um..
- If he won't give me food then that's a deal breaker.

10 things that I'm obsessed with:

- Ariana Grande.
- Alice In Wonderland.
- Hello Kitty anything & everything!
- Twitter, We Heart It, Instagram & Wanelo.
- Sour Patch Watermelons.
- Big hair bows.
- Baggy sweaters.
- Shopping.
- Starbucks.
- Tom & Jerry.

My top 10 best experiences in life:

- Meeting Ariana Grande with one of my best friends, Gia.
- Ponderosa lodge. (All three years!)
- Going to NYC for my thirteenth birthday.
- My recent family vacation in Oahu, Hawaii.
- Summer Splash concert hosted by 99.7 at Great America with my Katherine, another one of my bestfriends.
- Spending the week in Tahoe with my family, grandparents, uncle, aunt & two cousins!
- All of my theatre performances during TAFK.
- Tennis camp in Carmel Valley with another one of my best friends, Tabitha.
- Spending the weekend at Amy's cabin! (Also one of my best friends...)
- A day at Great America with my main nuggs.

I'm hoping that this post entertained you at least a little... Thanks so much for reading & I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Always, Molly
♡ xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment