Sunday, November 10, 2013

Updated my blog!

Dear No One;

(As you can tell, I sort of have a new blog theme going on, and I'm going to start all of my new posts with "Dear No One;", hence the blog name.) ☺️ This post doesn't have a specific theme, really. I just have a couple "announcements" to make!

First of all, I wanted to apologize for not writing in forever! I have been so busy lately with school work and such that I haven't had much time to blog... I promise to make up for it somehow. I noticed today that while I was gone, I hit 1,200+ views on here. That's seriously crazy, guys! Knowing that my blog has been viewed over 1,200 times motivates me to post more. I decided to update my blog a little bit so I'm able to write more often.

Basically, I'm going to be blogging more personal things on here. I will write about my dreams, goals, ideas and life experiences. From time to time, I will post D.I.Y's or recipes, but I think I will be able to post more if it's just quick little updates on my life. I'm not going to delete my earlier entries, but from here on out, this blog will be more about me. I hope you all find joy in my posts & are thoroughly 'entertained'. 💕

Thank you for reading -- I love you all!

Always, Molly
♡ xoxoxo ♡

P.S. If you have a twitter, please take a few moments to tweet the hashtag #votearianagrande! The voting ends tomorrow (Sunday, November 10th) and I really want my idol to win this award! If you do vote, tag me @LovinAri or @BeingMolly & i'll RT you & give you a follow. Thanks a bunch. 🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment