Wednesday, April 23, 2014

my youtube channel!

hello there,

it's been forever, i know. my life has been craaazy these past couple of months with school and everything, but i do have some very exciting news that most of you are already aware of!

i just recently created my very own youtube channel and i am so excited to start uploading videos for you all! i already have two videos posted and ready for your own enjoyment, but i haven't had the chance to film these past two weeks because i have been having some "technical difficulties" with previously filmed videos and i haven't had much time to film more. i have also been borrowing my friends camera since i do not have one of my own quite yet, so we need to set up a day where i can just record and edit a ton of videos. hopefully i can film another quick tag this saturday or something...

i am currently on spring break and spending my week in newport with my family, and this morning i woke up and thought i would just write a quick little post explaining my thoughts on the whole youtube thing.

so basically my parents where a little hesitant about me making a channel because they're scared about my personal security, so they made a rule that my last name can not be shared to the public. (which is why i go by 'molly suzanne' - suzanne being my middle name...) i would like to ask all people that know my last name to please keep it private online because if the word gets out i will have to delete all my accounts and everything which i really do not want to do, ahaaha.

also, i do not have a regular posting schedule yet and i can't promise to stick to one until my summer break starts. i am not fully committing my time to this whole video making thing yet, because i do in fact have a life outside the internet and there are much more important things to focus on. all i'm asking is for you to just be patient with me and know that although i probably won't be uploading videos weekly anytime soon, i will try my best to please you all and to have the best channel possible.

i would looove to get requests for new videos because i'm not really sure what you guys would be interested in seeing from me... while i'm figuring out all the details out about my channel and posting schedule and everything, it would be fantastic if i could get some ideas. please let me know through twitter or instagram or just leave a comment on my channel or blog!

and since i am now maintaining a youtube channel it will be even more difficult to blog but stay with me here. i promise i will try my best to write to you all more often than usual. :)

thank you so much for your understanding and thank you for reading this quick little post!

always, molly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment