Monday, December 30, 2013

merry christmas / new years!

dear no one . . .

hello! i just wanted to wish you all a lovely winter break! i'm hoping that you all had a wonderful christmas spent with your family and loved ones. let me know what you got in the comments, or you could always notify me through twitter, kik or instagram.

the main reason why i'm writing this post is to just talk about my year and how blessed i am to know such wonderful people. a lot happened in 2013. the highlights of my year where definitely meeting ariana, my trip to hawaii and going to two weeks of ponderosa lodge. i played a lot of tennis, listened to a lot of music, and laughed a lot. 2013 definitely had challenges as well, but i have such amazing friends that helped get me through all of it. shoutout to tabitha, shelby, gia, amy and all my other incredible friends. i truly love you guys so much. i don't know what i would do without y'all.

i know i made mistakes this year, but i know that i am forgiven. i'm hoping to make 2014 the best year yet, and i can't wait to see what god has in store for me. as for my new-years resolutions... there's just too many to type. i'm really going to try to work harder in school and to procrastinate less. (:

hope that you're all have a relaxing winter break!

thanks for reading!

always, molly

♡ xoxo ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment